• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't find raw plugin download link for Canon 5D mark iv!!

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac which wont recognize photos downloaded from my canon 5d mark iv . I called canon they said i need a raw plugin from adobe for this camera. The applications I use to open the photos are Lightroom 6 and CS4. I can't seem to find the download link for this plugin. Can someone please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

You need at least Photoshop CC with the Camera Raw 9.7 plugin or Lightroom 6.7 to work with raw files from the Canon 5D Mark IV.

You may be able to update your version of Lightroom using Help> Updates...

To view the images in Camera Raw in Photoshop CS4, you will need to convert them to DNGs either via Lightroom 6.7 or using the free Adobe DNG Converter (link on the page below).

Digital Negative (DNG), Adobe DNG Converter | Adobe Photoshop CC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need at least Photoshop CC with the Camera Raw 9.7 plugin or Lightroom 6.7 to work with raw files from the Canon 5D Mark IV.

You may be able to update your version of Lightroom using Help> Updates...

To view the images in Camera Raw in Photoshop CS4, you will need to convert them to DNGs either via Lightroom 6.7 or using the free Adobe DNG Converter (link on the page below).

Digital Negative (DNG), Adobe DNG Converter | Adobe Photoshop CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have updated your Lightroom to at least version 6.7 then you can open your raw files in Lightroom. When you choose to edit in Photoshop from Lightroom choose the option to create a copy that includes Lightroom adjustments. Then you can finish your work in Photoshop CS6. This type of workflow would eliminate the need to use the DNG converter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines