• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have LR and PS CC but cannot open my raw files in PS

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the Camera Raw error message still despite upgrading to new camera raw and even switching it back to Camera Raw version 10 without results. It also will not let me edit as a copy to send to Photoshop.  I just bought a new Canon 5dMarkIV and now can't open the images in photoshop.  Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IF you are shooting dual pixel raw files there are limitations that need to be considered. Here is a link to an article for you to read. Other than that, I have no suggestions. Are you certain that you are using Lightroom CC 2015.7 or newer? And are you certain you are using Camera Raw 9.10?

Working with Canon Dual Pixel raw CR2 files in Camera Raw and Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just realized that my LR is 205.10.1 and I can't figure out how to upgrade yet. I'm not shooting dual pixel raw files just standard Raw 30M.  thanks for trying to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i download off the adobe site it's 2015.10.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

billp81301281  wrote

I just realized that my LR is 205.10.1 and I can't figure out how to upgrade yet. I'm not shooting dual pixel raw files just standard Raw 30M.  thanks for trying to help!

You are running the most current version of LR. For PS and ACR you use the Creative Cloud Desktop App (CC DTA) and click the Gear icon in the upper right hand corner and select "Check For App Updates".

PS is at 2017.1.1 and ACR is at 9.10.1.750

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines