• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have downloaded Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 v.18 and I tried to install.But while installing it shows error(shown below)

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exit Code: 146

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 146) executing in command 'MoveDirectoryCommand' for package: 'AdobeCameraRaw8.0All-x64', version:9.7.0.112

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeCameraRaw8.0All-x64 Version: 9.7.0.112). Error code: '146'

WARN: Failed to move directory 'C:\adobeTemp\ETRD7CE.tmp\3\AdobeCommon_x64\Plug-Ins' to 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using Lenovo Ideapad (Windows 10)

What should I do to get that file "AdobeCameraRaw8.0All-x64 Version: 9.7.0.112" in my lap and how can I solve this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Check the "More like this" list of other discussions to the right of your message.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the "More like this" list of other discussions to the right of your message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines