I need Lens Profile for Samyang and Canon

Samyang AF F2.8 35mm for SONY E mount, Samyang didn't make it yet, and I own this lens wanna use RAW files...

And Canon Powershot G7X, also not have in the list of Photoshop, so...

Please help...

0034.jpg

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge Forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

I need Lens Profile for Samyang and Canon

Samyang AF F2.8 35mm for SONY E mount, Samyang didn't make it yet, and I own this lens wanna use RAW files...

And Canon Powershot G7X, also not have in the list of Photoshop, so...

Please help...

0034.jpg

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge Forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by ccastleb
Adobe Employee, Aug 10, 2017

Hello. We are working on a profile for the Samyang 35mm AF for Sony FE mount, though I cannot specify exactly when this will be available.

The Canon Powershot G7X has built-in lens corrections that are already applied to raw images. There is no need for an external lens profile.

Regards,

- Chris

1 Reply

Re: I need Lens Profile for Samyang and Canon

Hello. We are working on a profile for the Samyang 35mm AF for Sony FE mount, though I cannot specify exactly when this will be available.

The Canon Powershot G7X has built-in lens corrections that are already applied to raw images. There is no need for an external lens profile.

Regards,

- Chris

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines