In PE15 my camera raw does not have all icons.

I am using PE15 with Camera Raw 9.10.  In camera raw I don't have icons for lens correction and all of the other icons.  All that are available are camera correction, detail, and basic. Why do I not have the other options?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

In PE15 my camera raw does not have all icons.

I am using PE15 with Camera Raw 9.10.  In camera raw I don't have icons for lens correction and all of the other icons.  All that are available are camera correction, detail, and basic. Why do I not have the other options?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by JimHess
Adobe Community Professional, Apr 18, 2017

Because you are using Camera Raw  with Photoshop Elements. It is that way by design. It has been that way for many versions. The only way to get the full complement of features in Camera Raw is to use it with the full version of Photoshop. Your other alternative would be to add Lightroom to your workflow.

2 Replies

Re: In PE15 my camera raw does not have all icons.

Because you are using Camera Raw  with Photoshop Elements. It is that way by design. It has been that way for many versions. The only way to get the full complement of features in Camera Raw is to use it with the full version of Photoshop. Your other alternative would be to add Lightroom to your workflow.

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: In PE15 my camera raw does not have all icons.

Thanks you for info.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines