• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incompatible Camera Raw in Photoshop and Lightroom

New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Creative Cloud to keep my Adobe Apps up to date.  I just restarted my laptop, logged into Creative Cloud, and checked for updates and it says everything is current.  But every time I use the "Edit In" menu options in Lightroom to edit a picture in Photoshop I get the following error:

"This version of Lightroom may require the Photoshop Camera Raw plus-in version 9.10 for full compatibility.  Please update the Camera Raw plug-in using the update tool available in the Photoshop help menu."

When I do this, it takes me to Creative Cloud, which says everything is up to -date.  Why am I getting this error message and what do I need to do to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

This is a known and harmless bug in Lightroom CC 2015.10

This version of Lightroom may require the Photoshop Camera Raw plug-in verson 9.10 for full compatibility

Check the "Don't ask again" box and click "Open Anyway"

Adobe say they'll fix it in the next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Photoshop>help>About Plugins>Camera Raw, and see what version you actually have installed. You might need to manually install the latest version of Camera Raw.

Camera Raw installer for Adobe Photoshop CC and CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a known and harmless bug in Lightroom CC 2015.10

This version of Lightroom may require the Photoshop Camera Raw plug-in verson 9.10 for full compatib...

Check the "Don't ask again" box and click "Open Anyway"

Adobe say they'll fix it in the next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines