Is it possible to install a .cube (LUT) file in Camera Raw?

I found instructions for installing LUTs in .xmp format, but not .cube.  Thanks.

Topics

How to, Presets
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Is it possible to install a .cube (LUT) file in Camera Raw?

I found instructions for installing LUTs in .xmp format, but not .cube.  Thanks.

Topics

How to, Presets
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by Akash Sharma
Adobe Employee, Mar 14, 2019

Hi there,

I believe you'll have to use a custom profile to install a .cube LUT's in Camera raw or Photoshop.

The SDK info for creating custom profiles can be downloaded from this link: Digital Negative (DNG), Adobe DNG Converter | Adobe Photoshop CC

Thanks,

Akash

3 Replies

Re: Is it possible to install a .cube (LUT) file in Camera Raw?

Hi there,

I believe you'll have to use a custom profile to install a .cube LUT's in Camera raw or Photoshop.

The SDK info for creating custom profiles can be downloaded from this link: Digital Negative (DNG), Adobe DNG Converter | Adobe Photoshop CC

Thanks,

Akash

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Yup, that did it.  Thanks.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Thanks for the update. Glad I was able to help

~Akash

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines