• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a camera profile in Camera Raw that gives me an image similar to the EOSHD or Cinestyle log picture profiles?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a camera profile in Camera Raw that gives me an image similar to the EOSHD or Cinestyle log picture profiles?

I'd like to start grading from a flatter starting point, like the EOSHD picture profile look.

Suggestions of any other ways of achieving this are more than welcome.

Best,

Anton

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Profiles in Camera Raw are camera-specific by model. What ever is available for your camera will be listed. Other than that, your only option would be to download the DNG profile creator and create your own profile to meet any specific needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

many thanks for the prompt response.

Is there a place online where there are available DNG profiles available for download?

Best,

Anton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I'm aware of. I haven't dealt with that aspect at all. The whole purpose of the DNG profile creator is to enable the user to create custom profiles to meet their specific needs. Since I'm more of a casual and perhaps lazy photographer, I have just accepted what Adobe has provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haha, I see. Well I'm not sure what's lazier - creating DNGs yourself or seeking a place online to download. ; )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cinelog has LOG DCP/DNG Profiles for certain cameras. They aren't free though.

Overview (ACR version) — Cinelog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines