• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LENSPROFIELEN VERDWENEN IN CAMERA RAW

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goede namiddag. Ik heb een  nieuwe windows computer aangekocht en Camera Raw, Photoshop en Bridge zijn geinstalleerd op mijn nieuwe computer. In de drop-down box van camera raw zijn voor camera en lensprofielen er maar een paar vermeld alhoewel mijn camera en lenzen ondersteund worden door Adobe. Ik heb mijn oude computer (ook een Windows) nog in mijn bezit en de hierboven vermelde programma's zijn nog geinstalleerd. En daar heb ik geen probleem om camera en lens aan te duiden. Ik heb deze namiddag veel gelezen over gelijkaardige problemen maar spijtig genoeg heb ik het probeem nog niet kunnen oplossen. Hoe moet ik de drop down boxes voor cameras en lensprofielen terug in camera raw krijgen op mijn nieuwe computer?

Het gaat over Sony cameras (sony ilce-a7rii  en sony a58) en onderstaande lenzen

Lensprofiel

Merk: Sony FE

Model: Sony FE 24-70 F4 ZAOSS

Profiel: Adobe (Sony FE 24-70 F4 ZAOSS)

Lensprofiel

Merk: Sony

Model: Sony DT 18-1365 F3.5-5.6 SAM

Profiel: Adobe (Sony DT 18-1365 F3.5-5.6 SAM)

Deze profielen kan in via drop-down boxes in camera raw van oude computer aanduiden, in nieuwe computer niet.

Hoe krijg ik de dropdown box voor lens merken en modellen in camera raw geplugd op mijn nieuwe windows computer?

Alvast bedankt,

Vriendelijke groeten

Christine De Vos

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of photoshop and windows are you using?

Have you tried Help>Updates in photoshop to get the newest camera raw plugin for your version of photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your answer.

I checked and photoshop is version 2017.1.1. Camera raw is 9.12.1.790 version. My understanding is that these are the latest versions. I am paying a monthly fee and I always have the latest upgrades.

Should it help if I uninstall photoshop and camera raw and re-install the programs? I am really missing my lensprofiles and on my old computer all my cameras and lens profiles are still in the drop down menu in camera raw. The reason for switching computers is that my old one is not powerful enough to cope with the big raw files in photoshop. I recently switched to a full frame camera with much bigger files.

Thanks for your follow-up,

Kind regards,

Christine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to mention that I have windows 10. Exactly the same as on my old computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could install the adobe dng converter 9.12.1, which contains the same lens profiles as the camera raw plugin installs.

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Windows : Adobe DNG Converter 9.12.1

Your sure your opening the camera raw Sony ARW files and not jpegs?

At the bottom of the camera raw dialog you can tell whether its a jpeg or not.

cr-soy.jpg

sample file used from here

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/sony-a7r-ii/sony-a7r-iiGALLERY.HTM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff!!

After installing Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Windows : Adobe DNG Converter 9.12.1<https://forums.adobe.com/external-link.jspa?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsupportdownloads.adobe.com%2Fdetail.jsp%3FftpID%3D6216>, my cameras and lens profiles show up in Camera Raw!! I am very pleased for that!

What wil happen when new updates for Photoshop, Camera Raw, (Bridge and Lightroom) wil be introduced? Maybe the Adobe-supported lens profiles wil be plugged back in Camara Raw?

And will the installed DNG Converter also be updated when new lenses come out? Will I receive a message when there is an updated Adobe DNG converter version available?

I still find it odd that cameras and lensprofiles did not show up in Camera Raw after installing the programs. Although I can see that they are plugged in (see route below). For my old computer. I never had to install any extra files in order to have all lens profiles in Camera Raw. Anyway it is working now.

Thanks again for helping me out! You made my day! Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,

Christine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I only saw your picture example on the forum right now. I always shoot in RAW. In the beginning I shot in RAW and JPEG. Now only in RAW. I post process my pictures. I have my own workflow and I always start with lens profile corrections in Camera Raw. I do a lot in Camera Raw. For the more diffucult stuff I go the Photoshop afterwards.

Thanks for your help.

Christine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines