Latest Camera Raw Update Caused a Problem

I would appreciate some help/advice regarding a problem arising after Adobe updated my Camera Raw and Lightroom on Friday. I have tried to navigate their help system, which has left me completely nonplussed!

Basically all was perfectly fine until the update, now when I open an image up the latest camera raw and do what needs to done, then try to open it up back in Photoshop CC 2019 the image ‘freezes’ immediately, then I have do Ctrl/Alt/Delete to close Camera Raw as the PC reports it not working!

Has anyone else found this problem and/or has any help or advice to offer? Or how can I get back to the previous state prior to the update?

I am running Windows 7 Pro.

Topics

How to, Problem or error
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Latest Camera Raw Update Caused a Problem

I would appreciate some help/advice regarding a problem arising after Adobe updated my Camera Raw and Lightroom on Friday. I have tried to navigate their help system, which has left me completely nonplussed!

Basically all was perfectly fine until the update, now when I open an image up the latest camera raw and do what needs to done, then try to open it up back in Photoshop CC 2019 the image ‘freezes’ immediately, then I have do Ctrl/Alt/Delete to close Camera Raw as the PC reports it not working!

Has anyone else found this problem and/or has any help or advice to offer? Or how can I get back to the previous state prior to the update?

I am running Windows 7 Pro.

Topics

How to, Problem or error
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
2 Replies

Re: Latest Camera Raw Update Caused a Problem

Adobe Community Professional, Sep 22, 2019

Have you tried resetting your preferences in Camera Raw and Lightroom, and or reinstalled them?

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: Latest Camera Raw Update Caused a Problem

Same problem here.

After update RAW CC2019 freezes

Must be a bug

Problem solved

Do not use de GPU

Adobe Bridge > Camera Raw> GPU use on off

Restart

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines