• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lens Profile Missing in Camera Raw 11.3

New Here ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest update I am not able to activate the lens profile corrector tool.

Does anybody now how to solve this issue?

Thank you for your kind assistance.

Error Camera RAW.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 26, 2019 May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what lens are you looking for?

was that lens available in the previous version?

DId you check through the dropdown and see if it is in there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've the same problem.

I'm missing lens profiles which habe been there before.  Example Pentax lenses  24-70, 70-200 28-105 da 35.

I'm missing all camera profiles - except matrix -, too?  They vanished with the update to adobe camera raw  11.3

When I'm using Lightroom CC 2019  the profiles are present.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PAD57  wrote

I've the same problem.

I'm missing lens profiles which habe been there before.  Example Pentax lenses  24-70, 70-200 28-105 da 35.

I'm missing all camera profiles - except matrix -, too?  They vanished with the update to adobe camera raw  11.3

When I'm using Lightroom CC 2019  the profiles are present.

Most lens profiles and all Adobe and /or "Camera Matching" Color Profiles are applicable to Raw files only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working in Raw only.  and this starting with the K20D followed bei B5 K3 and K1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem. I cannot load any lens profiles. I work with NEF files and haven't got this problem before. Is there any zip archive with lens profiles to download? My directory ...AppData/Roaming/Adobe/CameraRaw/LensProfiles/1.0/ is empty. I have reainstalled Photoshop and did not helped. Never have this problem with previous version of Photoshop/CameraRaw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All the old lens profiles are showing in lightoom when I develop a raw file, but in Photoshop it shows a short list of available lenses, far less in number than it was before the raw update, and it shows the warning message failed to load the profiles.where can I copy them from Lightroom into Adobe? Or any other advice is welcome. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines