Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lens correction for Panasonic cameras

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

While CameraRaw does support raw files from my Panasonic G85, I don't see Panasonic on the list of manufacturers under lens corrections.

Do I need to install profiles manually or do those not exist?

I did try searching for this topic but didn't find anything on it.

Thank you,

Gene Yuger

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Lens profiles are stored in each raw file with mirrorless cameras like the G85 so there's no need to have an external profile file.

The latest versions of Adobe Camera Raw and Lightroom give you this information:

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lens profiles are stored in each raw file with mirrorless cameras like the G85 so there's no need to have an external profile file.

The latest versions of Adobe Camera Raw and Lightroom give you this information:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am such an idiot! Thank you so much. I didn't even look at the bottom of the dialog window!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem and because of You now I know the answer. Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Olympus OMD EM1 Mkii camera with Lumix 8mm wide angle lens.  When I go to the Lens Correction tab as you've noted here it tells me that the profile has been applied automatically.....for chromatic aberration.  My real issue (above water) is that the lens is high distortion.  The lens correction appears to do nothing for this.  When I try to find my camera and lens combo in the Make/Model/Profile neither the camera nor the lens appear.  I found articles on how to create my own source file for this but it doesn't seem like that uncommon of a manufacturer that I should need to write code for it.  Does anyone have a suggestion for distortion fix for this specific camera and fisheye lens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines