[Locked Duplicate Thread] camera raw crop

This is a problem with the crop function of camera raw.
In my case, I don't recognize the width and height of the image and it crops vertically or crops horizontally.
In previous versions, cropping was done by recognizing the width and height of the image.
In the new version, you can't crop or compare multiple photos in either horizontal or vertical format at once.
There is also no way to delete crops once they are set.
The older version is much easier to use.
Am I setting something wrong?

[Duplicate thread. S:https://community.adobe.com/t5/Camera-Raw/cameraraw-crop/td-p/10654205]

Topics

How to, Problem or error
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
This conversation has been locked.

[Locked Duplicate Thread] camera raw crop

This is a problem with the crop function of camera raw.
In my case, I don't recognize the width and height of the image and it crops vertically or crops horizontally.
In previous versions, cropping was done by recognizing the width and height of the image.
In the new version, you can't crop or compare multiple photos in either horizontal or vertical format at once.
There is also no way to delete crops once they are set.
The older version is much easier to use.
Am I setting something wrong?

[Duplicate thread. S:https://community.adobe.com/t5/Camera-Raw/cameraraw-crop/td-p/10654205]

Topics

How to, Problem or error
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
1 Reply

Re: camera raw crop

Adobe Community Professional, Oct 07, 2019

Moving to the Camera Raw forum from Photoshop

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines