• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost clipping indicators

Mentor ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have lost my 'whites and black's' clipping indicators on my image and looking for a way to make things the way they used to.

I did two uodates, one with Adobe and the other with Windows.

Updates with Adobe were basically going from Photoshop / Bridge / Camera Raw from 2017 to current, so that puts me in Camera Raw 10.1

Updates with Windows was 10 something to 10 something else (1709 build 16299.125)

i have always had my clipping indicators showing in previous versions and surprised i no longer am seeing that ability.

Sure I see them in the upper right Histogram, , but how do I go about getting them back on my image?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

And clicking on the upper corners of the histogram don't toggle on and off the clipping colors?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And clicking on the upper corners of the histogram don't toggle on and off the clipping colors?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonderful. Thanks Chuck. That fixes it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines