• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NEFs and DNGs are being loaded tilted in CC 2017 Bridge - new and earlier photos on iMac but not on my husband's iMac

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Loaded SD Card into iMac and resulting DNGs from Nikon D750 show uniformly tilted (at the same angle).   When I looked at folders with earlier DNGs, all are now tilted - showing empty pixels.   Spent two hours on phone with Adobe with no resolution and only a conclusion that it is an Adobe issue and not a camera or SD issue.   When I load the SD card into my husband's iMac, the images are normal - no tilt.   I can correct with the offset tool by using Command R and selecting photos with same orientation and correcting those.   REAL PAIN. 

Any suggestions as Adobe said it escalated and no call back.    Any suggestions on how to correct.   Rep said not to uninstall because he loaded the earlier version and same thing happened.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally resolved the issue through a local photographer.   Reset all the camera raw defaults - it appears something was erroneously saved as a new default setting.   Resetting the camera raw defaults - corrected the issue.   While I had to reset my saved defaults, the rotation of all the  DNGs and NEFs disappeared.     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines