• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No more panorama/HDR function in ACR 10.3?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I prefer to merge Images to a Panorama via Camera Raw, as it gives me a DNG. But since the newest update (10.3) I don't see the function anymore. Is it gone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Something is different and you'll probably have to figure it out since none of the rest of us are there.

Test with the exact same images at home and at work.  Use DNGs that have settings saved to them so you know that's also not something different in the settings.  Make sure the process version is current and not an old one.

If they don't allow USB drives, try something like dropbox or onedrive or googledrive to share the files across.

I don't remember, but if HDR uses the GPU then that being too

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still there for me.  You have to select more than 1 image and they need to be compatible with each other: same size, same camera, etc:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, that's not the problem....

I must say, it works at home. But at work (where I am not allowed to do any updates), the feature is just gone.......  funny thing is, the new creative Profiles and the dehaze slider are where they should be. So strange 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something is different and you'll probably have to figure it out since none of the rest of us are there.

Test with the exact same images at home and at work.  Use DNGs that have settings saved to them so you know that's also not something different in the settings.  Make sure the process version is current and not an old one.

If they don't allow USB drives, try something like dropbox or onedrive or googledrive to share the files across.

I don't remember, but if HDR uses the GPU then that being too old or otherwise incompatible might be enough to make things not work.

There is also a problem with the April 2018 Windows 10 1803 and software from before that was generally available, where the workaround is to add a registry entry to tell PS that there is enough memory because Windows 10 changed how memory is reported and Adobe products are seeing that there is much less memory available than there really is.  You should be able to check how much memory is being reported in Help / System Info.

Here is a regedit process to add a registry key to bypass the memory reporting and use whatever number is in the registry.  You might need a workstation administrator to do the process for you if you're not a local administrator:

Error while accessing performance preferences - 'An integer between 96 and 8 is required.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines