Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening Multiple files in ACR

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does anyone have any issues with opening multiple files in ACR?  I can't seem to open them in the latest version of ACR (11.1), it sits and hangs as not responding. Computer is an ASUS ROG with 16gig ram, and 8 gig NVidia Geforce card. This has only just recently started to happen.  I'm running Windows 10 home 64, and I'm having issues with recent NEF files and current ones along with DGN from my Phantom 4 Pro.  Basically want to open ACR to stitch pano as I I have previously done.

TIA

Regards

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting Camera Raw's preferences?

How To: Reset Camera Raw Preferences - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Chuck,

I've found a work around. When selecting all the images to make a pano, I typically just right clicked an image and opened in ACR.  This no longer seems to work in the latest version.  I now go to file open and it works, or I just use the short cuts, CTRL O etc.

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines