Presets not showing up via filter>camera raw filter in PS

Hello, I have updated to the latest version of CC and am having issues with presets that are accessible in ACR but are not once the file is in Photoshop. If I go filter > camera raw filter, only half of the set is visible. Any ideas why or how to fix it?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Presets not showing up via filter>camera raw filter in PS

Hello, I have updated to the latest version of CC and am having issues with presets that are accessible in ACR but are not once the file is in Photoshop. If I go filter > camera raw filter, only half of the set is visible. Any ideas why or how to fix it?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by Akash Sharma
Adobe Employee, Aug 24, 2018

Hi angelak79610404

Sorry that the presets in Camera raw are not showing up once the image is opened through Photoshop.

Could you please let us know the version of Photoshop and Camera raw you're using?

What all presets are you working with, are they 3'rd party preset sets or custom presets?

Thanks,

Akash

1 Reply

Re: Presets not showing up via filter>camera raw filter in PS

Hi angelak79610404

Sorry that the presets in Camera raw are not showing up once the image is opened through Photoshop.

Could you please let us know the version of Photoshop and Camera raw you're using?

What all presets are you working with, are they 3'rd party preset sets or custom presets?

Thanks,

Akash

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines