• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas con camera raw i canon eos 5d mark IV

New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Des de hace unos dias me aparece este mensaje de error al abrir imagenes de la canon eos 5d mark iv con camera raw.

(no son dual pixel)

Des de hace meses que utilizo el lightroom con los archivos de la 5d y,  hasta ahora, no tenia problemas.

He actualizado todo el paquete de adobe, Windows, controladoras graficas, he liberado espacio del disco duro, i sigue igual,

Las imagenes tomadas con la cono eos 7d no me dan error.

Algun consejo???

error.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV requires at least Camera Raw 9.7. Your other camera is older, and only requires Camera Raw 5.6. Camera Raw 9.7 is only compatible with the latest version of Photoshop CC and the latest version of Photoshop Elements. If you don't have either one of those programs then you can use the DNG converter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

tengo la subscripcion al creative could, actualizado a la ultima version.

Lo que me dices no es logico, he trabajado durante 3 meses sin ningun problema con los mismos archivos raw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines