Questions about the profile for sony's new camera rx100mk5a & mk6

hello.

it is currently using the recently released sony's rx100mk5A & rx100mk6.

by the way, can not work raw file because current camera does not support profile of camera in camera raw cc.

I wonder when I can get support for this.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Questions about the profile for sony's new camera rx100mk5a & mk6

hello.

it is currently using the recently released sony's rx100mk5A & rx100mk6.

by the way, can not work raw file because current camera does not support profile of camera in camera raw cc.

I wonder when I can get support for this.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by JimHess
Adobe Community Professional, Jul 22, 2018

Possibly the next Camera Raw update which "should" be released sometime within the next month or so. This is just an estimate. Only Adobe knows when the release will be; those kinds of events are never announced in advance.

2 Replies

Re: Questions about the profile for sony's new camera rx100mk5a & mk6

Possibly the next Camera Raw update which "should" be released sometime within the next month or so. This is just an estimate. Only Adobe knows when the release will be; those kinds of events are never announced in advance.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: Questions about the profile for sony's new camera rx100mk5a & mk6

Support for these models was added in Camera Raw 10.5, which was released on 8/21.

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines