Re: Reactivating CS3

I've downloaded the replacement for CS3 and at no time did it ask me to enter my new ser#.  And when I tried to launch this new Photoshop ONCE AGAIN it wanted me to "reactivate" which it wouldn't let me do.  So what do I do now???????

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

I've downloaded the replacement for CS3 and at no time did it ask me to enter my new ser#.  And when I tried to launch this new Photoshop ONCE AGAIN it wanted me to "reactivate" which it wouldn't let me do.  So what do I do now???????

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by Jeff_Arola
Adobe Community Professional, Dec 31, 2017
4 Replies

(Branched out as a new discussion)

Hi Terryl7316071,

Sorry that you are having trouble activating your Adobe CS3 products.

Just to confirm have you tried the troubleshooting given in the following help document: Resolve "temporary activation expired" error for CS3 and Acrobat 8.​ If not then please give it a try and share the results with us.

Awaiting your response.

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

It appears I may have finally successfully installed the replacement Photoshop but now I can't open RAW files through Bridge.  I don't think I have Camera Raw now????????

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

This question is best suited for our experts at Adobe Camera Raw​ community, hence moving it there.

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines