Regarding integrating Adobe CC with my website

I am trying to integrate Adobe CC with my website! Went through the Adobe creative SDK for Web : User Auth UI

Can someone help me with this as even after including the redirectims.html file@ in the root path of my web application, I am having errors stating the violation of the CORS policy! here's a screenshot of the error!

Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 12.55.21 PM.png

Adobe Creative CloudAdobe Forum Help & Resources

Topics

DNG
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Regarding integrating Adobe CC with my website

I am trying to integrate Adobe CC with my website! Went through the Adobe creative SDK for Web : User Auth UI

Can someone help me with this as even after including the redirectims.html file@ in the root path of my web application, I am having errors stating the violation of the CORS policy! here's a screenshot of the error!

Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 12.55.21 PM.png

Adobe Creative CloudAdobe Forum Help & Resources

Topics

DNG
View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
3 Replies

Re: Regarding integrating Adobe CC with my website

Adobe Community Professional, Feb 23, 2018

is this a muse question?

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

kglad Sorry, I didn't get you!

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional, Feb 26, 2018

what does your message title mean?

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines