• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sony A7ii ARW files not imported Lightroom

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Lightroom 2015.8 on Mac (10.12.3); no longer importing Sony ARW files from A7ii (ILCE-7M2)

Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you certain that you are using Lightroom 2015.8? That camera should be supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am using 2015.8 (subscriber to the on-line Photographer's Package, so updated automatically)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what else to suggest. I just downloaded a sample raw file generated by that camera, and Camera Raw loaded it without a problem. Go to Photoshop Help menu, about plug-ins, Camera Raw to verify that you have the latest version which is 9.8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no longer importing

Are you saying that you used to be able to import them successfully but now cannot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2017 Apr 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just shot with A7S and it imports correctly in Lightroom .9 but not in .10. In .10, the ARW files are not recognized. The only reason I saw this difference is that I loaded the images in .9 on my laptop but can't get them to read in my main computer with .10

Any Help Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a test, I just successfully imported and opened a Sony A7S Raw file into Lightroom CC 2015.10.

What is the exact error message on your main computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try again tomorrow. When I tried last time, the images appeared as darkened, uncheck able, even though they did got me a preview. I was going to create a new catalog to see if something corrupted there, will report what I see.

Thanks for the quick response.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2017 Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I created a new Catalog and they were read and imported. Perhaps the old Catalog was corrupted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines