• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestion: Add DNG converter update check to Creative Cloud launcher

New Here ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some few Adobe tools running on my device not targeted by the Creative Cloud auto update engine, most notably the DNG converter raw image conversion facility, which becomes available in a new version about every time Adobe Raw Converter is updated.

In contrast to Raw Converter, which is updated as part of PhotoShop, DNG Converter is left unmodified and can thus outdate easily.

As the support pages have a lot of explanations, menu screenshots and bla bla, but no simple feature wish ticketing system, I hope my suggestion becomes heard by someone accountable reading this forum.

Thank you for your attention, and kindly vote for my suggestion if you favor it.

Karsten

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad​ Thanks for pointing this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines