• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support for Hasselbad X series lenses in ACR

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see where the latest version of ACR supports the Hasselblad X1D camera, but none of the X series lenses (currently four) show in LR to apply corrections.

When will I see the appropriate lens support?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob- I've moved your question to the Adobe Camera Raw forum where you are more likely to get help with an ACR question.
Note however that these forums are predominantly user to user.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most everyone who answers questions on these forums is just a user like yourself. Consequently, we have no inside information as to when or if such changes will be made to Camera Raw or Lightroom. And those who know about those changes are constrained by nondisclosure agreements. Unfortunately, the only way you'll ever find out when or if support for those lenses will be added is when or if it happens. I know, that isn't the answer you're looking for. But it's the way it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines