Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thin Pink Line around CR box

Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I apparently must have accidentally clicked on something, because now when I open a RAW file, Camera Raw box opens up but there is a thin pink line around the entire camera raw box (on the outside, not on the picture area).  This just recently happened so I must have done something, how do I undo it?

Thanks,

Ruth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Well, I am not if this will help but does turning off the GPU in Camera raw preferences makes any difference?

Deselect Use Graphics Processor in the Camera Raw preferences:

Mac OS: Choose Photoshop > Preferences > Camera Raw.

Windows: Choose Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw.

Adobe Camera Raw Error message below the Use Graphics Processor option

Regards,

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ruth,

Sorry that suddenly you're seeing a pink border around the Camera raw window.

Which version of Camera raw are you using?

Could you please provide us a screenshot illustrating the issue so that we may help you better?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here you go...  it's a little hard to see but there is a thin pink line around the camera raw box...don't know why?

On Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 1:34:37 PM EDT, Akash Sharma <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

Thin Pink Line around CR box

created by Akash Sharma in Adobe Camera Raw - View the full discussion

Hi Ruth,

Sorry that suddenly you're seeing a pink border around the Camera raw image.

Could you please provide us a screenshot illustrating the issue so that we may help you better?

Thanks,

Akash

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10589170#10589170 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10589170#10589170

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Adobe Camera Raw by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot post images when replying by email.

Go to the forum with a web browser, and click the image icon to post an image. (or just paste image into the reply box)

insert-image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, sorry about that.  let's try this....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that you have set Window border to pink in Window color and appearance in Windows.

Screenshot from Windows 7 below, I imagine there is a similar setting in Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried your suggestion but it's still there.  It just appeared today, hasn't been there in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I am not if this will help but does turning off the GPU in Camera raw preferences makes any difference?

Deselect Use Graphics Processor in the Camera Raw preferences:

Mac OS: Choose Photoshop > Preferences > Camera Raw.

Windows: Choose Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw.

Adobe Camera Raw Error message below the Use Graphics Processor option

Regards,

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines