Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble unpacking .zxp file

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I bought these Camera Raw presets, which came in a .zxp file. To install I need to unpack the file and then copy the xmp-files into the right folder. That will be no problem. But I am having problems unpacking the .zxp file. I tried with the suggested Anastasiy's Extension Manager which gives an error. Then I tried ZXPinstaller, which says it's invalid. Does anyone have an idea what I can do?

Thank you.

Elizabeth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Adobe Camera Raw​ community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go back to the vendor you bought these presets from and ask for their help on installing the presets. If they can at least help you unpack these, and you have xmps, all you have to do is zip them up and import them into ACR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines