Unable to load ICC Profile

Hello everybody,

I assume that I am not the only one having the following :

Camera Raw cannot load the icc's profile Gray Gamma 2.2 in the workflow (I can choose many differents icc profile but not his one). I have checked this profile is present in where it should be in Library/ColorSync/profiles/

Does anyone have an idea ?

Many thanks in advance.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Unable to load ICC Profile

Hello everybody,

I assume that I am not the only one having the following :

Camera Raw cannot load the icc's profile Gray Gamma 2.2 in the workflow (I can choose many differents icc profile but not his one). I have checked this profile is present in where it should be in Library/ColorSync/profiles/

Does anyone have an idea ?

Many thanks in advance.

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
2 Replies

Re: Unable to load ICC Profile

Adobe Community Professional, Nov 30, 2017

The workflow options only offer color profiles (RGB and CMYK), so you have to convert to Gray gamma 2.2 in Photoshop.

You can post a feature request here if you like:Photoshop | Photoshop Family Customer Community

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: Unable to load ICC Profile

Adobe Community Professional, Nov 30, 2017
View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines