• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open RAW files

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just loaded PSE 9 onto a Windows 10 pc, and I cannot open RAW files.  (I had this issue before, and was able to fix it by downloading a Camera raw update, ver 6.5.)

I have camera raw 6.1 currently installed.  I have downloaded the camera raw 6.5 update several times now, but it is not updating.  Any suggestions?  ( I am reloading PSE 9 on the same pc on which I initially had this issue due to inability to access any of the help menus, which is still not working.  At this point, if I can restore the ability to edit raw files, I'll cut my losses and be happy.)

Thank you for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

While working on a separate issue, I downloaded Application Manager Version 10, and was able to successfully update the Camera Raw plugin to version 6.5.  I am now once again able to edit raw files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While working on a separate issue, I downloaded Application Manager Version 10, and was able to successfully update the Camera Raw plugin to version 6.5.  I am now once again able to edit raw files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines