Where can I access older versions of Adobe dng converter for Mac?

The latest version (11) is not supported by my operating system, but I believe dng converter version 10.3 might work on my OS, and will definitely support my camera files. However, I can only find download sites for dng converter version 11. Can anybody tell me how to access versions from last year?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Where can I access older versions of Adobe dng converter for Mac?

The latest version (11) is not supported by my operating system, but I believe dng converter version 10.3 might work on my OS, and will definitely support my camera files. However, I can only find download sites for dng converter version 11. Can anybody tell me how to access versions from last year?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by Daniel_E_Lane
Adobe Community Professional, Jan 30, 2019
2 Replies

Re: Where can I access older versions of Adobe dng converter for Mac?

Correct Answer by Daniel_E_Lane
Adobe Community Professional, Jan 30, 2019
View all replies

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: Where can I access older versions of Adobe dng converter for Mac?

Thank you!

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines