• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why did DNG converter stopped recognizing my .CR2 files?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been using DNG converter for some time and I just received my camera back from Tamron where they were debugging a lens issue. The issue was fixed, but now DNG converter only shows the grey'ed out file names and cannot be converted. I tried upgrading to the latest version of DNG converter, which didn't help either. Tamron says they didn't change anything on the camera, only used it to calibrate the lens focus. The raw files are OK, as they display on the camera back and also can be loaded into Apple Photos. I want to be able to use the raw images in the Adobe product suites as I have been doing. I just tried converting a CR2 file from several months ago, and it too now is greyed out, so I don't think it's a change to the camera, but to my compute environment? Thoughts?

Camera is Canon 7D Mark II, firmware 1.1.2

iMac OS 10.13.6

Thanks,

Ed

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Never Mind! I was looking at the files, but forgot the folder selection only and go down into the files. It is working properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never Mind! I was looking at the files, but forgot the folder selection only and go down into the files. It is working properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines