Your partner in taking photos to the next level with Adobe Camera Raw

As the Senior Manager of the Adobe Photography & Digital Imaging Customer Experience team, I would like to give you a warm welcome to our new Adobe Camera Raw community forum.

I've been using Adobe tools for decades. On everything from animation, live production, green screen (who remembers Drew Carey's Green Screen Show?), post-production editing, collaborative documents, graphic design, business marketing and in my photography.

As a photographer, I like to keep my skills fresh in any workflow--it helps me better understand how our users interact with digital imaging products. In addition to my favorite photo subjects—geographic & travel photography—I still shoot events, weddings, headshots, portraitures, stock, cityscapes, architecture, and food. (Well, and the occasional cat.) 

Rebecca Kelly_Get to Know Me.jpg

At Adobe, my team and I partner and support photographers and digital artists like you. If you have any photography / digital image questions or suggestions, please send them my way by clicking here to email me. I'm happy to advocate for product suggestions, answer your questions, and share fresh content that will inspire your next creative endeavors!

The Adobe community introduced me to the power of digital very early in my career and has continued to provide endless tools to fuel creativity and inspire new art. I hope that everyone here will feel welcomed by their fellow photography lovers and digital colleagues. Our community forum is a place to answer your workflow questions, dive deeper into learning, and inspire you to achieve whatever your imagination desires.

Thanks for stopping by--I hope that you will join us on our new community page, like this postreply and introduce yourself, participate in our Friday Make It! Challenges, share your knowledge and show off how you use Adobe Camera Raw to spark creativity and take your photos to the next level. 

Rebecca

PS – If you are curious about #adobelife, I often post photos from Adobe events on my IG feed at https://www.instagram.com/rebeccakellyw/

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Your partner in taking photos to the next level with Adobe Camera Raw

As the Senior Manager of the Adobe Photography & Digital Imaging Customer Experience team, I would like to give you a warm welcome to our new Adobe Camera Raw community forum.

I've been using Adobe tools for decades. On everything from animation, live production, green screen (who remembers Drew Carey's Green Screen Show?), post-production editing, collaborative documents, graphic design, business marketing and in my photography.

As a photographer, I like to keep my skills fresh in any workflow--it helps me better understand how our users interact with digital imaging products. In addition to my favorite photo subjects—geographic & travel photography—I still shoot events, weddings, headshots, portraitures, stock, cityscapes, architecture, and food. (Well, and the occasional cat.) 

Rebecca Kelly_Get to Know Me.jpg

At Adobe, my team and I partner and support photographers and digital artists like you. If you have any photography / digital image questions or suggestions, please send them my way by clicking here to email me. I'm happy to advocate for product suggestions, answer your questions, and share fresh content that will inspire your next creative endeavors!

The Adobe community introduced me to the power of digital very early in my career and has continued to provide endless tools to fuel creativity and inspire new art. I hope that everyone here will feel welcomed by their fellow photography lovers and digital colleagues. Our community forum is a place to answer your workflow questions, dive deeper into learning, and inspire you to achieve whatever your imagination desires.

Thanks for stopping by--I hope that you will join us on our new community page, like this postreply and introduce yourself, participate in our Friday Make It! Challenges, share your knowledge and show off how you use Adobe Camera Raw to spark creativity and take your photos to the next level. 

Rebecca

PS – If you are curious about #adobelife, I often post photos from Adobe events on my IG feed at https://www.instagram.com/rebeccakellyw/

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Have something to add?