adobe camera raw in photoshop

Is anyone having troubles with ACR in photoshop. When I try to open a photo after making adjustment ACR freezes. Just started happening with the latest update.

thanks

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

adobe camera raw in photoshop

Is anyone having troubles with ACR in photoshop. When I try to open a photo after making adjustment ACR freezes. Just started happening with the latest update.

thanks

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
2 Replies

Re: adobe camera raw in photoshop

What type of adjustments did you apply in ACR? What version of Photoshop are you using and also what OS?

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: adobe camera raw in photoshop

I use windows 10 with the latest version of photoshop. I didn't make an adjustments as I changed my mind. this problem just started happening with the latest update.

Kevin

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines