Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

camera matching profiles missing in Adobe Raw

Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Since the update to Bridge 8.0.1.282 and Camera Raw 10.3.0.933  I miss the camera matching profiles in Camera Raw from my Sony A6300.

There are only Adobe profiles available.

Funny thing is that they are available in Lightroom Classic the camera matching profiles.

With my other Camera's the Canon 5D markII and the iPhone 7 they are available in camera Raw and Lightroom Classic.

See the screenshots. I hope you have any advice

MacOS High sierra version 10.13.5

Imac retina 4K 21.5 inch

screenshot Adobe Raw

Schermafbeelding 2018-06-24 om 11.45.32.png

Screensot Lightroom below

Schermafbeelding 2018-06-24 om 11.42.34.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

The update for PS 19.1.5 and CR 10.4 came out a few days ago and at least on my Windows, the profiles are there for the a6300 (or at least the ILCE-6300 if that is the same), so that is the first suggestion, update to the latest version of PS/ACR.  Does the update not come out for Dutch users at the same time?

You might also just go check for the folder where Adobe installs the profiles and see if they are truly missing.  I am on Windows so cannot confirm directly, but from forum posts, I believe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I realize that the screenshots are in Dutch. Sorry.

But I think the message is clear.

greetings

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update for PS 19.1.5 and CR 10.4 came out a few days ago and at least on my Windows, the profiles are there for the a6300 (or at least the ILCE-6300 if that is the same), so that is the first suggestion, update to the latest version of PS/ACR.  Does the update not come out for Dutch users at the same time?

You might also just go check for the folder where Adobe installs the profiles and see if they are truly missing.  I am on Windows so cannot confirm directly, but from forum posts, I believe the place to look is under:

User Library>Application Support>Adobe>CameraRaw>CameraProfiles

with this note on a subsequent post from June 2017:

The Library folder is hidden by default in OS 10.6.

With Finder active, select the Go Menu, hold down Option key, and Library will appear, click to open the Library folder and follow Rodney's directions.

And for completeness here is where to look on Windows:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank's a lot for reply. Thats good news. I am going to update camera Raw. Hopefully its there. But funny I could find them in Lightroom. I assume its a different program but thought it use the same profiles as Camera Raw. But again I am going to update first.

I will let you know.

Thank's a lot

greetings

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The profiles are one place for LR and another place for PS/ACR so them being missing in one is not indicative of them being missing in another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

thanks again for the update. After installing the software

the profiles were availeble.

Greetings

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines