• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

camera raw open one file at a time

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always drag and drop several  raw files at once in PS and camera raw opened all the files.

still it s like this if I open the directly from Ps , but if I Drag and drop files from other app, like acdsee where all my files have labels or rating , camera raw show me just a file at a time, so I can't multiple corrections on several files at the same time.

both camera raw and ps are just freshly updated to the last version

thanks

A.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows 10, last update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there any chance to have an answer from a custome care from Adobe, I haven't found the way to contact them , and the community seems useless to me , but I'm still paying my 9.9 usd a month.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does acdsee have an Open With command so you can select the photos inside the acdsee broeser and then go to Open With photoshop instead of dragging the photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no it doesn't , they are somehow competitors , there is no reason for acdsee for that command.

thank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try asking your question in this forum:

Photoshop Family Customer Community

You are likely to get A better response there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of acdsee do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about dragging and dropping from Windows Explorer or Adobe Bridge?

If neither of those work, then there could be something wrong with your photoshop install and reinstalling might fix the issue.

Anyway, it works here dragging from Windows Explorer or Bridge opening all the selected camera raw files in camera raw using the

latest x64 windows 10 creators update (1703) and photoshop cc 2017.1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using bridge, If I drag and drop mit doesn't work and open the file at a time.

If I select the files, and click on open it opnes the file all together ass it use to be

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have never used drag and drop to open images in Camera Raw, just highlighted what I wanted in Bridge and double-click. They have always opened as expected. So I haven't ever noticed any change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines