camera raw starts with white desktop

I am a windows 10 user and Adobe CC and works without problems with bridge, camera raw and photoshop. Since one week the bridge ist no more able to start camera raw. There ist only a white desktop. Also when I start with photoshop oder witz JPEG an CRTL + R in bridge. Renewed the driver of graphic carde and the complete bridge an photoshop. But there is always a white desktop. Who can help?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

camera raw starts with white desktop

I am a windows 10 user and Adobe CC and works without problems with bridge, camera raw and photoshop. Since one week the bridge ist no more able to start camera raw. There ist only a white desktop. Also when I start with photoshop oder witz JPEG an CRTL + R in bridge. Renewed the driver of graphic carde and the complete bridge an photoshop. But there is always a white desktop. Who can help?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
Correct Answer by Jeff_Arola
Adobe Community Professional, Oct 7, 2017
Adobe Community Professional, Oct 7, 2017

In Bridge go to Edit>Preferences>Camera Raw, uncheck Use Graphics Processor, restart Bridge and try Camera Raw again.

ugp.png

2 Replies

Re: camera raw starts with white desktop

Adobe Community Professional, Oct 07, 2017

In Bridge go to Edit>Preferences>Camera Raw, uncheck Use Graphics Processor, restart Bridge and try Camera Raw again.

ugp.png

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: camera raw starts with white desktop

Dear Jeff.

That was it!!!! thank you very much.

I haven´t chached the bottom so I was estonnished.

greetings from Gerd

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines