camera raw

All of a sudden when in right click on a file in bridge and click on open in camera raw I get a message saying: camera raw editing is not enabled. Any Idea why?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

camera raw

All of a sudden when in right click on a file in bridge and click on open in camera raw I get a message saying: camera raw editing is not enabled. Any Idea why?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Didn't try this. After I posted the question I updated Photoshop bridge and raw and that solved the problem.

Thanks

2 Replies

Re: camera raw

Adobe Community Professional, Feb 01, 2018

Have you tried resetting your Camera Raw Preferences? Right click on the file, as you have done, but as soon as you click open in camera raw, press shift-ctrl/cmd-alt/opt. You should see a dialog box to reset your preferences. If not, you didn't press the keys fast enough.

View all replies

1 Like

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: camera raw

Didn't try this. After I posted the question I updated Photoshop bridge and raw and that solved the problem.

Thanks

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines