May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download the camera raw but it won't install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Your camera requires at least Camera Raw 9.5 which is not compatible with Photoshop CS6. The last version you can use is Camera Raw 9.1.1. But you can download the free DNG converter and convert your CR2  Files to the Digital negative format and then use those with your current software.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of raw, and into which program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop CS6 and I can't open my raw CR2 from my Camon 80D .. I use to work... and I even downloaded the convertor but can't get that to work ... I then downloaded your on line Photoshop to see if I update everything but I can't open the CD2 .. Can you help me with this problem..

Linda Quevy

[Moderator note: personal information removed due to public forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your camera requires at least Camera Raw 9.5 which is not compatible with Photoshop CS6. The last version you can use is Camera Raw 9.1.1. But you can download the free DNG converter and convert your CR2  Files to the Digital negative format and then use those with your current software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to Adobe Camera Raw​ forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines