• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

filmstrip

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I open several pictures in photoshop as raw picture, it is not possible to get a filmstrip beside my pictures......so it is not possible to give the pictures the same preparation. Can anyone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you opening them

If I use File open , then click on the first and Ctrl click on subsequent images I get the filmstrip:

I get the same if I open the same way from Bridge

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming you mean in Camera Raw, not Photoshop. Dave is correct in how to go about seeing multiple files and correcting them at the same time. Moving this post to the Camera Raw forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like Dave said... I do this all in Bridge. I select my images, right click and choose open in Camera RawScreen Shot 2017-10-02 at 4.06.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-02 at 4.06.56 PM.png

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is possible to inadvertently hide the filmstrip area. The entire edge is a “handle” – not just the area indicated below (which lacks contrast so is not always obvious). If this is the case, you can drag it out again from it’s parked position at the left hand side (your cursor should change to a bar with a double headed arrow):

strip.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines