• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

old Infrared profiles

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some profiles for my IR converted camera that I made a few years ago and after reinstalling windows I am trying to get them back into camera raw and since the software has been updated I can't seem to find a way to get them back in. They are in DCP format can I still use them or do I have to go through a new process to set up new ones? I really like the ones I have and would like to keep them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

I think Camera Raw and the camera profiles have been moved. Here is the current path on my Windows 10 computer:

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Camera Raw and the camera profiles have been moved. Here is the current path on my Windows 10 computer:

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, I already tried putting them in that directory although mine is different maybe because I just reinstalled windows, my directory is C:\Users\bkiltz\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles I have no program data directory.

it looks like the new format is xmp and I may have to find a way to remake them.

thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do have a ProgramData folder, but it's a hidden folder and you have to go to your folder options in the Control Panel and change the options to display hidden folders in order to be able to see it. And I think you have to have administrative privileges to be able to do that. I always work with my administrative account, so that's why I don't think about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh crap, I'm kicking my own ass for forgetting about that. I set it up to show hidden years ago and forgot to set it back after reinstalling.

works perfect took me a little while to find them in the new layout but now there under the profile browser in the profile dropdown.

thank you very much it's great having my custom profiles back

Bruce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines