• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

updated camera raw cc to latest 10.3.0.993 now cannot open CR2 files 5D Mark IV

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  Just updated the Camera Raw yesterday.  I now cannot open the same CR2 files I was working on before the update.  None of these files I shot were with Dual Pixels.  They should just be Raw files period.  Anyone else having and issue?  Did you resolve it?

I uninstalled and then reinstalled Photoshop.  This did not fix the issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rw

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Thank you for the reply.  I did more research online and started going through older files from my 5D Mark III and they worked.  I found that files from my vacation photos a couple weeks ago worked on a hit and miss bases.  especially the last two folders.

I deleted and then re-downloaded all the CR2 files.  The ones that were giving issues now work.

I am going to chalk it up to the files were corrupted and I had been lucky on the ones I had been working on up to this morning.

Better this than bein

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have that camera, but I downloaded a sample image. I have Camera Raw 10.3 installed and had no difficulty opening the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply.  I did more research online and started going through older files from my 5D Mark III and they worked.  I found that files from my vacation photos a couple weeks ago worked on a hit and miss bases.  especially the last two folders.

I deleted and then re-downloaded all the CR2 files.  The ones that were giving issues now work.

I am going to chalk it up to the files were corrupted and I had been lucky on the ones I had been working on up to this morning.

Better this than being unable to do anything ever again

rw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now if someone would tell me how to mark this as answered or how to delete I can forget this embarrassing incident

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines