updated lightroom and Ps CC. ??##**

I've just updated Photoshop CC and lightroom on my PC and now I cant open RAW files, PS crashes any ideas out there?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

updated lightroom and Ps CC. ??##**

I've just updated Photoshop CC and lightroom on my PC and now I cant open RAW files, PS crashes any ideas out there?

View all replies

Views

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More
2 Replies

Re: updated lightroom and Ps CC. ??##**

Adobe Community Professional, Apr 05, 2018

Buggy video driver version. Adobe updates tend to include newer error-checking code.

In the meantime, go to Camera Raw Preferences and uncheck "Use Graphics Processor".

View all replies

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines

Re: updated lightroom and Ps CC. ??##**

Thanks for the quick reply. i have done as you  suggested with no change in the fault...I have just tried going back to other versions in creative cloud with no luck there either. I went back as far as CC2017 18.1.2 . with and without graphics processor..

View all replies

Translate

Translate

More
Community Guidelines