Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion Administrator Login

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2007 Jan 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I'm running ColdFusion MX7 Developer edition on top of IIS on my local machine. I'm not sure what has happened, but I am not able to log into the CF Administrator on my local machine. When I go to http://127.0.0.1/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm, I get the login screen. I type in my CF Administrator, and it comes right back to the same screen. Has anyone else seen this?

I've completely uninstalled, reinstalled, and updated ColdFusion on my machine, but nothing has changed. I have also checked my IIS settings for the CFIDE folder, and it looks like I remember it looking. I must be missing something.

I think this happened when I installed PHP and MySQL, but I can't be sure.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Lee.
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 31, 2007 Jan 31, 2007
I actually figured it out late last night. It was my firewall. I think I came across this before and forgot, but so far, the only firewall that I have had problems with is Zone Alarm.

Thank you for responding, LL.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Jan 30, 2007 Jan 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try running ColdFusion on the built-in web server.
Please see this livedoc for more info: http://livedocs.macromedia.com/coldfusion/7/htmldocs/00000016.htm
You will need to move your CFIDE directory from Inetpub\wwwroot (default web root) to CFusionMX7\wwwroot (default built-in web server root on ColdFusion MX7).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2007 Jan 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually figured it out late last night. It was my firewall. I think I came across this before and forgot, but so far, the only firewall that I have had problems with is Zone Alarm.

Thank you for responding, LL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2007 Feb 28, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ivance1611:
I am having the same problem, but I have PC-cillin, not ZoneAlarm.
I tried turning off the Firewall there, and using Windows Firewall, but I still could not get into the Administrator.
Would you let me know how you got around this problem?
Thank you,
RedthruViolet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2007 Mar 01, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Since I don't have to go into the console that often, I just turn off Zone Alarm until I am finished changing settings. There is a way to add it as a trusted site and give it complete access, but I haven't felt the need to do that at this point. Your firewall probably has a place where you can add websites and IP addresses as trusted sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation