Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error invoking CFC for gateway

Contributor ,
Feb 24, 2009 Feb 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am getting the following error while invoking the event gateway

"Error invoking CFC for gateway myGateway: Event Handler Exception. An exception occurred when invoking a event handler method from Application.cfc The method name is: onRequestStart."

Please advice
TOPICS
Event gateways

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2009 Mar 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Application.cfc shouldn't get mixed up with the gateway. Could we see the code in onRequestStart()? Does Application.cfc implement onRequest()?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2014 Jan 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting an error like this when my eventgateway gets invoked for directorywatch:

Error invoking CFC for gateway watchInboundFiles: null {GATEWAYTYPE={FileWatcher},ORIGINATORID={},CFCMETHOD={onDelete},DATA={{FILENAME={/Users/yoosafabdulla/Sites/bahuvlintbeaches-staging/int/core/internationalBeaches/iptv/dw/1_vod_xml.cfc},TYPE={DELETE}}},CFCPATH={/Users/yoosafabdulla/Sites/bahuvlintbeaches-staging/int/core/internationalBeaches/iptv/dw/directory_watch.cfc},GATEWAYID={watchInboundFiles}}.

I just want to dump the cfevent data into a text file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2014 Jan 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the solution. There was a cfabort in the code and you get this error of min. You need to check the exception.log.

These links helped:

http://www.raymondcamden.com/index.cfm/2006/9/14/Using-ColdFusions-Asynchronous-Gateway--3

http://www.coldfusiondeveloper.com.au/error-invoking-cfc-for-gateway-null/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation