• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About the serial number of master collection CS6

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanna install the master collection in my new mac, but I can't find the serial number on the cover of the disk. How can I get the serial number again? The disk was bought from adobe directly. I tried to uninstall the old one and used its serial number to install on new mac, but it failed.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help. But I bought it directly from adobe so did not use adobe account to buy it, and I double check the box which did not have any serial number on the cover. Can I have any ways to check it without adobe ID, such as request email or so on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As us purchased it from Adobe, you must have a proof of purchase. Kindly Contact Customer Care provide the Proof of Purchase to the support, so that they can validate it and help you further with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines