• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ID sign in required for Photoshop Elements 12, but no fields appear to enter data

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bought a (used) version of Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (with Original CD's, serial number and packaging). After installing the Organizer starts up fine, but the Editor requires an Adobe ID to register the product within 7 days. But there are no input fields, only a Sign In Now button. When I press that one I get the "Please connect to the internet" error.

I assume that the previous owner had registered the product. How do I transfer that license tp me? Because I paid for the product and I do have the original license here now.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brucgovn: thanks for the links. I tried most of the steps and nothing worked. I also could not find the Adobe Application Manager folder to delete.

But then I just installed the latest Adobe Application Manager 9.0 (which was also suggested) and loggin in using my Adobe ID. Still showing no apps installed.

But when I restarted the Photoshop Elements 12 Editor it now showed that I was using my Adobe ID and I could continue launcing the software.

So many thanks for providing the second link which gave me the solution!

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that.

You are most welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines