• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

al intentar abrir la última versión de photoshop recién instalada me sale pantallazo azul y reinicia el PC

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2016 Jan 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instalo Photoshop y al abrirlo me salta la pantalla azul de error donde me aparece el siguiente error: "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" y se me reinicia el PC. He reinstalado y sigue igual. No sé qué hacer. El PC es nuevo, con WIN10 de 64bts y potente gráfica, tengo todo actulizado.

Alguna solución?

Gracias,

Saludos

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pablofv,

The most likely cause of the blue screen error is an update made to your NVIDIA graphics card. As a workaround, you can try the following steps:

1. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2015, and look for the file named sniffer.exe
  2. Move sniffer.exe to the desktop, and then open Photoshop CC 2015

Taking this action should address this issue until update from NVIDIA provides a fix. Be sure to check NVIDIA's Website‌ for possible updates. You can also search for and install the previous version of the NVIDIA device driver, but this is necessary only if the above solution doesn't work or if your Photoshop workflow requires the use of the graphics card.

Let us know if you have questions or if additional troubleshooting is required.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no es la grafica joder, no es el procesador es el programa y punto no consigo saber como es posible que un programa de pago les genere tantos problemas a la gente de verdad. A mi me sigue el mismo problema que al de mas arriba es imposible....actualizar, modificar mil cosas, ponerlo con detectar grafica o sin, mirar si son compatibles las graficas (puesto insisto siendo de pago deberian de estar todas las graficas del mercado testeadas y en funcionamiento con el programa)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

alguna solución?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines