Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

relink images

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!

I was just wondering if there was anyway to relink images? I've moved the file from an old computer to my current laptop and need to relink the files but not sure how?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Relink button on the Links panel (Window > Links).

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 7.22.41 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can take advantage of the icon that appears in the upper left corner of an image. If you have a healthy link you will see a chain icon. Other icons indicate things like missing links or files that require updating. Clicking on such icons will trigger actions such as updating the link or opening a dialog box with which to find missing links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The package feature would be the perfect solution for this when transferring files from one location to another. 🙂

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/indesign/how-to/indesign-package-files-for-handoff.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines