• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do you know where the Text and Resize tool

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have elements 15.  I lost the box that was on the bottom of the screen that allowed me to change font/sizes/color and to resize images.  Appreciate help.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In the editor, at the bottom left of the window, the second button should be Tool Options. Click on that - is that what you are after?

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

To view the Tool Options panel, click on the "Tool Options" button, located at the bottom of the application. Please refer to the attached screenshot for better understanding.

img.png

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi sm00shie,

If it is the tool options that you want, make sure you have the auto show option checked - go to the small icon with the horizontal lines in the bottom right

PSE15AutoTools.jpg

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines