• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Projecting images from thumb drive

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on a mac laptop.  After having edited an image and saved as  jpg  to a thumb drive and then attempting to project from the thumb drive through an Epson digital projector.  The projector often cannot read the jpg.  what's wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm afraid that I can't answer your question as I'm a windows man and don't have access to a projector.

It might help you get an answer if you give the projector model number.

Could it be a size problem - have you compared the size of the images that work and the ones that don't?

(file size and pixel size)

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found a partial answer to my problem, but need to go further to actually solve it.  It appears that the Epson projector uses a platform for reading jpg that is different from the one that Mac uses.  i think I'll need to reformat my thumb drives and start over. Thanks for your interest.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

It probably needs to be formatted as FAT32,

This article might help.

How to Share an External Drive Between a Mac and a PC | PCWorld

Good luck

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines